This is so good. I meant it – sooooo good. It is thick, rich, creamy, cheesy, zesty goodness. Your family will devour it.
- 1c Thrive FD Ground Beef
- 1c Thrive FD Shredded Cheddar
- 1/3c Thrive Tomato Powder
- 1/3c Thrive FD Tomato Dices
- 1/3c Thrive Sour Cream Powder
- 1c Water
- Chips, crackers, celery sticks, carrots, etc. for dipping.
Preheat oven to 350 and grease a casserole dish. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour into casserole dish and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until beef is tender and dip is creamy. Serve hot!