Old chili: wash and chop onions (cry). Brown ground beef with onions, drain off fat. Pour ground beef and onions in crock pot. Open cans, try not to cut yourself on all the lids. Rinse all the beans – who wants all that icky salt – and pour them in with the beef. Don’t forget the tomatoes – sorry the juice splattered on that white button down shirt you were going to wear to work. Throw splattered shirt in the laundry. Seed and chop some peppers, and throw several cans in the trash. Wash pan, cutting board, knife and spatula.
New chili: open Thrive product. Measure out product and put it in your crock pot. Add water, cover, turn on to low. Put product back in pantry. Rinse tablespoon and measuring cup. Done! Hard to argue with a two minute dinner
- 1c Thrive Freeze Dried Ground Beef or Beef TVP
- 1/2c Thrive Instant Black Beans
- 1/2c Thrive Instant Pinto Beans
- 1/4c Thrive Red and Green Bell Peppers
- 2T Thrive Tomato Powder
- 2T Thrive Chopped Onions
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes with Jalapenos (optional)
- 1 Envelope Chili Seasonings (or 1/2t garlic powder, 1/2t chili powder, 1/2t salt and 1t cumin)
- 4c Water
Combine all ingredients in your slow cooker. Cover and cook on low all day. Serve with crackers, diced onions, cheese, sour cream, etc.