This quick, one pot dinner is sure to please the whole family, including the whoever has to wash the dishes!
- 1c Water
- 1c Thrive Freeze Dried Corn
- 2T Thrive Chopped Onions
- 2T Thrive Carrot Dices
- 2c Prepared Mashed Potatoes (from Thrive Potato Beads – I used leftovers)
- 2c Thrive Instant Milk, prepared
- 1t Thrive Chicken Bouillon
- 1/2c Thrive Freeze Dried Peas
- Optional Toppings: Shredded Cheese, Sour Cream, Saltine Crackers, Bacon
In a large pot over medium high heat, bring water to a boil. Add corn, onions and carrots. Simmer for 5 minutes or until carrots are tender. Add mashed potatoes, milk and bouillon. Stir gently until milk and potatoes are well incorporated. Gently simmer your soup until you’re ready to serve it, being careful not to allow it to boil as this will make the milk curdle. 5 minutes before serving, stir in the peas. Adding them last will allow them to retain their pretty green color. Taste and add salt or pepper as desired. Serve topped with cheese, sour cream, crackers or bacon.